New to forum 97 5.0 Explorer - Ford Explorer Forum - Forums for Ford Explorer Enthusiasts
Ford Explorer Forum - Forums for Ford Explorer Enthusiasts

Old 04-11-2018, 01:33 PM   #1
WormsExplorer

New to forum 97 5.0 Explorer

Hey there I live in Colorado and have a 97 5.0. My plans are to do a TT AAL and a 1.5 inch Body lift and get the transfer case changed to the BW 4406 to have true 4x4. Get 33" tires under her and have a blast. With how I drive I will be almost able to point her and go. The trails I run This will be all that I need. It will be a slow build. I bought her for $250 and needed a fuel pump. Replaced the fuel pump and she fired right up. I then had to replace the Syncronizer and again she is still running great. Replaced Brakes, Plugs Wires and oil change. Being good with Gas peddle I was able to get 17 mpg last time I filled her. I really enjoy my Explorer and look forward to showing Jeep guys what a really good rig I have. I look forward to seeing what every one has here on the forum and get idea's here also.

WormsExplorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement