Last Activity:05-20-2012 7:34 AM
Posted in thread: Seat Removal for Large Dog on 05-18-2012 at 08:22 PM
Realizing you already have the seat out and assuming by back seat you mean second row since you
mention still having 3rd row in, what prevented you from just laying it flat? I have my son in
the 2nd r...
Posted in thread: New 2013 Explorer - Ready to Review on 05-07-2012 at 11:22 AM
First trip to the lake was great. All of my concerns were non-issues. Pulled without any
problems at all, without a weight distributing hitch, no ramp slip either.3 things stood
out:#1. I could defini...
Posted in thread: New 2013 Explorer - Ready to Review on 05-03-2012 at 07:21 PM
Hello all!I have purchased my first Ford. I have owned a Tahoe and Suburban, 1 each, over the
last decade, which is most of my adult life, and was ready for a new one. I couldn't find any
larger SUV I...
Being on the lake, that's livin' the High Life.
- Problem with Steering Wheel Controls
- Seat problems and rattle
- Let's see some offroading Explorers!
- ticking in engine bay....still searching...
- 2003 Explorer XLT Rough Idle/Acceleration
- New guy from Norway
- 5.0 99 Eddie Bauer. Took Stereo out, Put a different one in, Now wont even crank
- Finally, the BMW Explorer has been dethroned...
- Saleen #35 for sale...Again
- Westin step bars for 1995-2000 2 door
- my Explorer Trans