Last Activity:05-11-2012 1:59 PM
Posted in thread: 1998 AWD Explorer on 05-11-2012 at 12:56 PM
:hi::hi:I'll keep checking, but at this time my wife thinks we just just let this thing go, and
find here something that for one isn't AWD at the turn of a switch.
Posted in thread: 1998 AWD Explorer on 05-02-2012 at 04:41 PM
Here are the web. sites we've found so far. can't tell what country their in though. You would
think we could find our parts in the USA LOL.
Posted in thread: 1996 Explorerer anti theft no power to system? on 04-30-2012 at 10:50 PM
I had mine go out on my 1995 Trans Am. What I did was go to the dealer find out what the
resistor reading is for your key. Then I went and bought the resistor, pulled the steering
wheel, pulled the tu...
Posted in thread: 1998 AWD Explorer on 04-30-2012 at 10:23 PM
I have a freind who said he thinks he found a company in Japan that makes them. I'll Post as
soon as I find out.
Posted in thread: 1998 AWD Explorer on 04-30-2012 at 05:56 PM
:shrug::shrug:Part#F77Z9J451AA This is the part I am looking for. Any ideas???
Posted in thread: 1998 AWD Explorer on 04-30-2012 at 05:36 PM
:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:I hope I can find someone who can give me the answers to this.
My son came home last night, and the Explorer was makeing a knocking noise. I brought out my T.
- Problem with Steering Wheel Controls
- Seat problems and rattle
- Let's see some offroading Explorers!
- ticking in engine bay....still searching...
- 2003 Explorer XLT Rough Idle/Acceleration
- New guy from Norway
- 5.0 99 Eddie Bauer. Took Stereo out, Put a different one in, Now wont even crank
- Finally, the BMW Explorer has been dethroned...
- Saleen #35 for sale...Again
- Westin step bars for 1995-2000 2 door
- my Explorer Trans