Explorer Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have my set, they are out of a Sport Trac, they bolt right in, you can even switch youre odometer so you wont mess up youre miles. I had them in my 02 Ranger and took them back out when I traded it in.

NOTE: This topic was split from Ryan's 03 Sport Showcase thread. - Rob

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Are you willing to sell them? I'd love to take them off your hands if you're interested.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you willing to sell them? I'd love to take them off your hands if you're interested.

I guess I could sell them, I probabily wont be getting another Ranger for a while.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
How much do you want? They look exactly like Ryans right?

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much do you want? They look exactly like Ryans right?

Yes they are, make me a offer, I paid $175 for the set, the lense is cracked but you could use youre old one (I didnt change it because the crack didnt show with the bezel on it)

I can take a pic if you want.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah I'd appreciate a picture....

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Rob make sure you have the gauge set with the 4WD lights. The 2WD model vehicles like mine don't have the areas set up on it for the lights so make sure it is a gauge set from a 4WD model Sport or Sport Trac.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are some pics.

The crack is on the lower corner.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rob make sure you have the gauge set with the 4WD lights. ?The 2WD model vehicles like mine don't have the areas set up on it for the lights so make sure it is a gauge set from a 4WD model Sport or Sport Trac.

They are out of a 4WD, I had them in a 2WD Ranger and they also worked (just had the 4WD that showed on the guage)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'll PM you later tonight with a price...sound cool?

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Rob those are going to look HOT in your X!!!!

The only difference between those and mine are my mileage numbers are white. But that's not a big deal.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Rob those are going to look HOT in your X!!!!

The only difference between those and mine are my mileage numbers are white. ?But that's not a big deal.
Roger that! I could care less about the mileage number color.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts