Explorer Talk banner

18" Mach ones ...

3K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  chris1898 
#1 ·
These are replica Mach 1, 18"x9" wheels with authentic SVT centercaps .. no curbrash whatso-ever .. MINT condition only 9-10K miles on them. Always cleaned and kept in a garage.

P.S- Theyve never seens anything but sun and a bit of rain ...

Make me a decent offer, no tires, Im moving up to Steeda ultra-light II's. Thxs!

See less See more
#6 ·
I'd start selling the ones you know you definitely do NOT want dwtc. Like the ones you know that it'd be 80% safe to say that they will never go back on your truck. You could get a ton of money back (no sense in holding so many items worth so much collecting dust) and buy Steeda's Mach 1's

#8 ·
The stock 17's that came on it, a set of 17" GT Bullit and the ones on there now are 17" replica cobra R's...I dont think you are going to want any of them

Crap I have a set of 15 chrome steel ranger wheels and 16" Crown Vic rims that I had on my Mountaineer.......I really need to have a wheel sale

#14 ·
Concept for a new internet retailer... "Brad's World of Wheels".

Those Mach 1's look really great. Are they the right bolt circle and offset for a 3rd Gen?

Of course, I really like Brad's Bullits, too, and he should be a very motivated seller, since he will need to rent an extra garage if he gets any more wheels. Come to think of it, I have my stock 16" chromes, and the stock wheels off my wife's Jeep cluttering up my back porch. Guess I'm just as bad.

#18 ·
Hmm....too bad it's not like May or so because I won't be ready to buy until then (closing on the house in April). That would be about in my price range and I really like those.

#20 ·
Concept for a new internet retailer... "Brad's World of Wheels".

Those Mach 1's look really great. Are they the right bolt circle and offset for a 3rd Gen? ?

Of course, I really like Brad's Bullits, too, and he should be a very motivated seller, since he will need to rent an extra garage if he gets any more wheels. Come to think of it, I have my stock 16" chromes, and the stock wheels off my wife's Jeep cluttering up my back porch. Guess I'm just as bad.
:rofl2:

sounds like you have a colletcion also

#22 ·
Maybe we should team up, Brad!!

thats for sure, I need to have a garage sale, I still have ranger parts, focus parts, and all those wheels

I like the Mach one wheels but I dont think I could go back to a "flat" wheel, the ones I have on there now had a little edge (dish) to them

other wise I would be trying to get these!

I think I am going to go with the cobra r's or y2k cobra R's in 18" so I will have more wheels and tires to sell

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.