Explorer Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my '99 Xploder on my way back to school. It's a blue XLT 4x4... SOHC motor, 5R55E 5-speed auto tranny...control-trac (brown-wire-modded) 4WD. It's probably as loaded as an XLT gets. I think all it doesn't have that an EB does have is auto-dimming mirrors, trip computer, and electronic climate control. Anyways it's been wheeled only a couple times, only with guys from ExplorerForum. Those I've wheeled with can vouch for the fact it can and has performed great even stock (WITH running boards!) when driven well, and that I've broken nothing. So far I have warrior shackles on, and Add-a-leafs are in the works to get installed. I've also installed bilstein shocks (purchased from TAS98XLT after he lowered) which, IMO are the best aftermarket parts you can possibly put on a sport-utility. Even with 116k miles, book is still $10,700. I'm asking $10,500 OBO to cover my payoff, and my next planned car. The truck is in VT.

So to summarize...

1999 Explorer XLT 4dr Dk Blue on Tan 116k miles

$10,500 OBO

4.0L SOHC V6

5R55E 5-speed auto

Control-Trac 4WD

3.73 LS gearing

Leather seats

Moonroof

Roof Rack

Power Everything

Privacy Glass

Factory towing package

*Bilstein Shocks all around

*WAR-153 shackles

*Single AAL's not yet installed (but included)

Also of note is that I have 3 holes drilled into the upper console (up and to right of pockets) to mount my SkyFi. If you'd like to put one in, I can get a deal on one of those as well.

Isaac

(802) 356-1239

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the concern, Matt. But one needs to move on to other vehicles... I no longer have the need for a 4x4 SUV, and would rather get rid of payments on it while I'm at school. Besides I soon plan to be able to
again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts