Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok fellas, I got a killer deal on some new 12W-3's in a box and its time for these to move on ... You know what they are worth and they are in a custom box, make me a reasonable offer. Id like UT-LEAST 120$ plus shipping for them in the box. Thxs!

AL

Pics to follow ....

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'm also interested in the pics. Maybe you'd be willing to trade for my old box? They include 2 12" Rockford Fosgate Punch's. Not sure if you're looking for a trade.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here you go guys ... and yes I would trade Rob ... The only thing wrong with them is that the right one is missing the cardboard surround which doesnt effect performance in any way. You can easily get the new rubber surrounds for both of them.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Holy **** I didn't know the box was that big, I guess I am going to have to pass because I'm trying to stay as small as possible. I'm really trying to get the JL Stealth box anyway that goes in the right pocket.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
If anyone wants to see, I have the JL Stealth Box all setup in my x! Just go to my website. It was kinda a pain to install. The trim did not go back right and it kinda sticks out. So I have to go back and fix it

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Geesh Rob I didn't know you were wanting to get what I'm going to have put in....that's cool. ?I saw the set-up yesterday at the stereo shop cause one of the guys has it in his '02...sounds awesome

Yeah well eventually not right now. It's not really the top of my priorities but maybe sometime during summer I will have it.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow Susie that's cool!! At least your stealthbox puts out 300 watts. The stealthbox for mine and the 2nd gen's only puts out 125 watts which is why I went with the vantage that lets me put my own sub in.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Wow Susie that's cool!! ?At least your stealthbox puts out 300 watts. ?The stealthbox for mine and the 2nd gen's only puts out 125 watts which is why I went with the vantage that lets me put my own sub in.

Yeah I am going to do the same. That way I can supply the amp I want, and the sub I want

·
Registered
566 Posts
I bought my 10 w3's for $200 each w/o a box, so I would say thats a good deal.

Also these 10's are awesome, they hit nice and so far has lasted quite a long time.

I would never go to another speaker bigger or different brand. I guess Im just a JL freak.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I bought my 10 w3's for $200 each w/o a box, so I would say thats a good deal.

Also these 10's are awesome, they hit nice and so far has lasted quite a long time.

I would never go to another speaker bigger or different brand. ?I guess Im just a JL freak. ?

So am I man, so am I ...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just blew one of the subs today .. LOL so Its no longer for sale .. I dont wanna give anyone the hassle of messing with these!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Ouch that sucks man. Sorry to hear about that.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got the sub fixed today ... Turns out it wasnt blown .. LOL

It was just some speaker wire flapping around against the back of the Cone!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts