6,767 Posts

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Beautiful!!

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
They all go to people who don't drive them, with the older sa-10 being on every saleen fox owners wish list, this is sure to be a hit.

G

·
pretty nice looking, couple things though, the deck over the rear seats would go, I'm not into fake stuff, why leave the seats there!? A regular height roll bar would be put in its place, and o yea, I'd be seated behind the wheel

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
You must not of ever seen any real saleen convertibles in person. The tonneau cover over the rear seats, looks awesome, trust me on that.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
You must not of ever seen any real saleen convertibles in person. The tonneau cover over the rear seats, looks awesome, trust me on that.

I agree 100% myfriends Saleen a and GT looks awesome with it on!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I just found this page and I don't know if I have ever met any one on here. Let me know of some shows that you have gone to in the last few years.

I was the one that took the pictures that are on the SOEC webpage. The car is better in person then in the pics. The tonneau cover is a one piece design, so when you remove the cover the bar also comes off with it... some how it is attached to the cover. The interior is very nice... The Pearl White paint is amazing in person. I always liked Liztick Red, but I would have to say that I might like the White better.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Tommy if that turns out to be a car you are buying I will be forced to murder you!!! I think it is in the 10 commandments or something that no person is allowed to own two vehicles made by saleen at any one time. Kind of like gluttony but with cars or something.

Oh and Wayne, you are already condemned to a life in hell! lol.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Rocket, only after I win lotto will I be able to buy that stang. I only have a 2 car garage and what is in there is not moving 8)

·
Registered
794 Posts
Well what else is in your garage besides the XP8? I know whatever house I buy if it doesnt have a 3 stall or bigger garage I will just build an addition onto the house or maybe just a big machine shed out back and work on the vehicles there and also have my wood and metal shops back there too. God I am so glad I am a carpenter. If I dont like something of my house I just build something else for it. Or demolition this or that out and make something else. If I get a two story house the master bedroom WILL have an outside two story deck. Oh yeah I cannot wait!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts