Explorer Talk banner

2004 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

2K views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·
"2004 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals starts Friday, June 4. The event is still being planned and new guests and activites are added weekly."

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/schedule/ford/index.asp

I've pretty much decided that I will definitely be going to this, and I'd like to get as many people as possible in the tri-state area and well, where ever else you feel like driving from - to make this show.

EF had a pretty decent sized group last year, and I'd like to represent ExplorerX as much as possible. Obviously there will be some member overlaps, but hey the more the merrier. It'd really be sweet, and something we should try to make it to.

Planning Ahead & Meeting Up

98X50 also made the recommendation that we meet up near him and go in as a group. I think that is the best idea, and makes the most sense. Otherwise especially looking at this website (I've never been to this event before) it looks like its a huge event - so someone is bound to get lost in the mix.

Admissions & Gate Info

Gates open daily at 7 a.m.

Adult admissions:

Friday: $7

Saturday: $8

Sunday: $6

Children 12 and under admitted free

Season Pass: $69.95 - Save over $195! Visit the Season Pass page for details.

Limited on-grounds parking: $5

Gate 3 is open 24 hours for vendors and participants w/proper credentials

Building T hours for ATM, cash advances, auto loans, vendors and display vehicles

Friday & Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Sunday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Members 1st Federal Credit Union. Located inside Building T. For ATM, cash advances and auto loans

Friday: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Saturday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Sunday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.

Vendor Services Office for information and services for all vendor transactions. Located outside Gate 3

Thursday to Saturday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Sunday: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Car Corral Office and Notary. Located between Old Car Trader & Auto Locator pavilions

Friday to Sunday: Open at 7a.m.

Official Information and Souvenir Booth. Located at the Stage

Friday and Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday: 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Show field Registration. Located outside Gate 3

Thursday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Friday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.

Saturday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Sunday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Sunday Worship Service. Located at the Grandstand.

Sunday: 9 a.m.

Free bus transportation to and from South Mountain Dragway. Departing from Gate 2

Friday: 5 p.m., 5:45 p.m., 6:15 p.m.

Women's Oasis. Located on the Main Field

Friday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.

Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Sunday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

WILL YOU BE THERE?

So who can we count in on those who will either definitely go or have a strong interest in attending (and will most likely go)?

See less See more
G
#2 ·
hey man thankx for posting that for me, and that would kick ass if u could be there. It would be nice to meet the "creator" in person. Hope we see other people fromt his fourm there. Its gona rock peoples....

G
#5 ·
also, just to let some of u know, they are gona have dyno testing, its $75 for four passes and six computer print out sheets. just thought id let u guyz know, i didn't think that was a bad price of courase i've never priced getting my x but on a dyno.

#6 ·
Hey, that's really good to know and thanks.
BTW from what I've read on the EF thread, apparently one place you dont want to go is the race track...supposedly it took weeks for them to get the horrible cow smell or whatever it was out of their cars...

#7 ·
Hey Rob, what changed your mind about this? Last I read you Jersey guys weren't up for the drive. You must have seen the light since then.

I told you guys this is an impressive show, now why didn't you believe me? :roll: J/K

Glad your back on the wagon, and let me know if I can help in any way.

#13 ·
Im def goin went last year and loved it hope to see you all there

#16 ·
Hmmm.......I was just on Streets and Trips checking out the distance and it's just as far as going home to NJ for me, about 600 miles. I would consider going but I may have back surgery around that time.

Hmmm........Have to wait and see, I guess, especially if some EF people are going. There's a couple I'd like to "meet".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.