Explorer Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our latest feature takes a look at the 2004 Explorer + all varying trim levels and options. There's a number of options and the addition of the Explorer NBX which all add to the mix. I was surprised, honestly, with how much Ford now offers.

Take a look: Click here

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow that is great Rob!!!
What sucks is that I used to have a link to a site with the order guides for every vehicle Ford made back until 1997. Unfortunately, the link doesn't work anymore. Hopefully it will work in the future since I've had the problem with the site before. Again, thanks for the great write up in the new '04s!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I really appreciate it!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
nice write up, ford continues its massive success witht he X and im sur eit will continue for years to come

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That was an excellent write up Rob...if I didn't already own a 2002 I would be tempted, but I love my X and I'm just beginning to get it the way I want.

You know Susie you could take off all the stuff you've added to your '02 and put in on an '04.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That was an excellent write up Rob...if I didn't already own a 2002 I would be tempted, but I love my X and I'm just beginning to get it the way I want.

You know Susie you could take off all the stuff you've added to your '02 and put in on an '04.

Or customize her 02 to have what the 04 has
:desperado:

G

·
I love the look of the XLTs w/o the tupperware. I wish ours was like that. But in the long run, it will prolly last longer than the paint will in those areas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts