Explorer Talk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: FREE SHIPPING! $99 shipped

Like new CoverKing car cover seats CUSTOM CUT for FORD EXPLORER Years (2011-2015).

2 covers: Driver & Passenger side included in sale. Back seat covers are not included.

I had these covers on my 2011 Explorer for 1 week, yes, thats right; 7 days. I bought these through CarID.com and they came a little later than anticipated. I ended up selling my Explorer a week later after the initial install.

These covers are great! they fit perfect and are made from CoverKings Neosupreme material, which is like a combination of neoprene, and a foam/ fabric material. It does not have the same feel or stretch as pure neoprene, but has very similar characteristics.

They do indeed fit very well and have great function. I just no longer have a need for them.

Condition:
"LIKE NEW" which is a legal term for Brand New, I just cant call it new because they are opened and do NOT come with original packaging. Please note that the covers do not have any stains or mismatched colors.

These are great covers, and being sold at a fantastic price.

These covers are designed to fit bucket seats with removable head rests. It includes break away sections for side airbag deployment. They are also designed to still allow access to your seat controls.

Fairly easy to install and get a good fit. Will take about 5-10 min per seat, and does not require tools, or technical hands.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts