Explorer Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2016 police explorer, The issue im having is with the liftgate. you are supposed to hit the unlock button inside and that gives 45sec to go back and open the trunk. However it dose nothing, it dose show that it is unlocked on the dash when pressing the interior button, I found that with the engine running and retesting all wiring am getting 12 to 13v. now with that said i can hear a chirp or almost squeak sound every time i push the button on the liftgate. once the 45sec is up it dose nothing. i am hearing the chirp under the dash by the fuse box i think. witch is just fuses and they are all good. good it be a bad bcm? that is the only issue. I also made some ground with forscan. I was able to turn off the police dark mode, everything works as normal with that. I also made sure to enable or turn on anything to do with liftgate or locks still no luck with the liftgate. its very annoying having to remove the key to open the trunk each time. I am so lost on this! if anyone has any ideas you would be a life safer.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts