Explorer Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
This is my first post about my 2021 Explorer XLT.
It has all the bells and whistles that an XLT can have, and I really like this vehicle...especial when I waxed a hot Camaro the other day with my 4 banger! :p

I only have 21,000 km (13,000 miles) on it and yesterday the drivers power window was erratic and would not go up automatically and would hit the top and open again to the bottom...weird!

Has anyone else had this issue? What was done to fix it, and did it happen after the repair?

Thanks!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi everyone!
This is my first post about my 2021 Explorer XLT.
It has all the bells and whistles that an XLT can have, and I really like this vehicle...especial when I waxed a hot Camaro the other day with my 4 banger! :p

I only have 21,000 km (13,000 miles) on it and yesterday the drivers power window was erratic and would not go up automatically and would hit the top and open again to the bottom...weird!

Has anyone else had this issue? What was done to fix it, and did it happen after the repair?

Thanks!
‘As a matter-o-fact‘ my 2020 ST w/even more bells and whistle … and only 12k odo… just started doing the exact same thing on the Passenger side! The problem is intermittent and it usually stops cycling. I stay Current with the software updates so I’m not sure what is causing it. Cold/damp mornings seem to be the worst.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts