Explorer Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Those will look hot! I gotta change the link color so that way it's more noticeable! It just blends in right now :word:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Just curious, how good of a tire generally are Kumho's? I really don't know much about them but every once and awhile I see an Explorer that has them.
:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I like my Kumho's.... 255/35/20's.... So far so good and they have a awesome tread pattern... I have pics of them on my cardomain site, first page at the bottom... Those wheels should look good on your X.... Later, RJ68

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
deep dish all the way, i had it with my 18's and now with my 20's, it gives it a much better look, cuz with a rim that is outward, it doesnt look near as clean, its like its hanging off, almost like a spinners look

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
deep dish all the way, i had it with my 18's and now with my 20's, it gives it a much better look, cuz with a rim that is outward, it doesnt look near as clean, its like its hanging off, almost like a spinners look

Definitely. I cant stand it when I see especially sedan type cars with rims that stick outwards..looks TERRIBLE! American Racing (rim company) has a terrible reputation for making rims like these and unfortunately are available by the bundle at places like Autozone and Pep Boys. I've seen some of their rims that actually do look competitive to some of the better rim companies out there such as spoon and so forth...but generally speaking....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts