Explorer Talk banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be buying a set of 22" diablo g force rims with Nankang NS All Sport 265-35-R22. 1 of the rims has a very small scratch on it and the center cap has a small crack (over tightened). Here is a pic of'em Is 1k too much? I think i'm getting a deal but let me know otherwise.

http://providence.craigslist.org/pts/340622548.html

theres the link...i dont know how to post pics yet. But give me your opinions. thanks!

·
Registered
291 Posts
NOt my style but yeah thats a steal if hes honest. I dont know about craigs list though. ......

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That's a real good price for brand name 22's. A center cap usually is no more than $30. As long as the one rim isn't too bad, I'd cop them right away.

Yup..He said the scratch isn't deep at all and the rest of the rims are in MINT condition. He also said the the scratch is so light that it isnt noticeable unless pointed out. I'm in SC for the week so i'm having my bro look at them tomorrow afternoon and pick them up for me if they are how he says they are. Maybe try to get him to lower the price since the center cap is cracked. We'll see though.. I dont think i can really argue with 1k

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Agreeed with all the above, 1,300 for 22"s and there is still good tread left....bangin'
Plus, you can take the black inserts out an they'd be all chrome gleamin'. Or Best Offer! 1,200!

Also, hope you don't have any potholes around your area. 35s makes for a bumpy ride

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea...so far i've gotten him down to 1k but tht was before he told me the center cap was cracked. I'm gonna shoot for 975..But we've pretty much agreed on 1k. Gonna have my bro go look at them and if that 1 rim isnt bad i'm gonna hav him pick them up

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
$1,000 AHH! Thats a free set of $2,200 rims with purchase of tires!!!!!

Pick them up, your now ripping the guy blind because he's desperate for some quick cash, i wish i had stumbled on this find man! awesome!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Whats the difference in $25? Just grab them before they're gone. Good luck

Cover the price of a new cap hehe
lol..Suppose to be getting them this afternoon..to bad i wont be able to see them til saturday:(...i'll keep you guys posted

1 - 20 of 61 Posts