Explorer Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Not me, man. Case of mistaken identity. Thats 03LTD asking the question. My '02 is staying right down where it belongs, maybe even a little lower someday

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Oh :censor: I hate getting old, isnt it they eyes that go first
:

I should pay better attention
sorry Jeff

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Your not that old are ya Brad?

What ever happened with the lift? Is that still commin out, not that I will have any use for it.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Susie is supposed to get the first one, and we haven't heard anything about it from her, so I expect it must just be taking a little longer to get going than they thought.

Oh ?I hate getting old, isnt it they eyes that go first ?

I should pay better attention ?sorry Jeff

No, sweat, Brad. I'm getting blind as a bat, too. It DOES suck getting old. But as retribution, I decided not to buy your Bullitt wheels.
I love those wheels, but they're too dark for my truck, I don't need them, I already have that back porch with almost as many sets of wheels as your garage, and I'd prefer to stay married this time.

Other than that, I'd love to have them.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled topic.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We are still waiting for KW to release the Explorer product. They are a bit behind on this kit. I have direct contact with the president of North American operations. We will receive the first Explorer kits in the country. I have promised the first lift kit version to Susie. We have a plan to do an installation article on the 04 Silver X (lowered version) with Truckin Magazine. So we still have big plans for this KW kit. We are hoping to get the first two kits within a week or two. I will make an announcement as soon as they come in.

Stay Tuned!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well KW has missed their target release date. We are still waiting for the first pre-production kit so we can try it out on our 2004 X. Needless to say, I think it is still going to be a month or two.

I will keep you posted.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Hey, stranger, how ya doin???

Sounds like you'll have those dual exhuasts dragging on the ground for a while longer!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts