Explorer Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know John you posted somewhere about the lift package but could not find it. I was wondering how it was coming along and if you now have a better time line? Also what size tires do you think with the 2" lift I could expect to stuff under it 33's or 35's?( don't mean to bother you but with this extra money in my pocket it is really starting to burn my pockets :shootme: )

·
Registered
1,069 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Well I just found out today that the product is going to be officially released on March 1st. We will get a sneak peak at the lowering version of the kit in Feburary. We will be installing the lowering version on our 2004 Supercharged Silver X with the president of the KW present on February 17th. We should be able to get our hands on ten kits to start with. I already have one lift kit promised to Susie (aka Snoozer) to install on her black beauty as soon as possible. We will have part number and prices on our web site prior to the March release. If you are interested in pre-ordering your kit, feel free to give me a call at 888-397-5763. In the meantime I will consider what tire sizes you could get away with. If you like to talk about it more, feel free to give me a call.

John V.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts