Explorer Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many of you are planning on making it out to the 40th show in April? I would love to get as many XP8's to the show as possible. Please let me know if you need a place to stay... I have a few hotels other then the Opryland Resort.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
281, when you say "I have a few other hotels" do you mean you own them?

Is there alot of stuff to do around that area? I really can't justifly driving that far for just a car show. (nothing personal). But if i had some other things to do it could be a possibility, and what kind of weather does april have then?

And tommy's another story, i had trouble getting him to drive an hour to Englishtown. His xp8 has seen zero foul weather, and the trip will almost double his mileage.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are hotels near the raceway or you could stay at the Opryland. No, I don't own them... I wish :) There are going to be different events going on during the show. I will let you know additional information once I get it. For Tommy's XP8, get a trailer and trailer it there.. :) Just kidding.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I don't 281, that's pretty far for me, last week i let the mail pile up till friday, so i only had to make one trip to the mail box, at the end of my driveway. I can't imagine being in the car for 10 hours.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I am planning on taking my 68 Mustang down to the show. I was considering trailering it down with the XP8. Anyone know of any problems that might entail as far as the technical aspect of the tow? Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts