Explorer Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
We actually have a thread on this kit, where rob or someone matched the color of the kit to the truck, so we could see how it really looks, i think it looks ok.

Either do a search or wait till robs around and he can link you to the other one.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
It is grossly overpriced. The full kit is $1,799 which is absolutely rediculous. IMO the front grill is atrocious; the sideskirts are nice but there are MUCH better designs out there for Honda Accord's that you can use on Explorer Sports. The rear bumper looks the best out of anything, mostly a half-assed attempt to make an XP8 bumper.

The site that sells this kit is Extreme Dimensions. The page for this kit can be found here. This is my photoshop attempt at color matching the kit with the car:

The second chop especially sucks, I did both in about two minutes. But the first gives a better idea. It's hard to work with since you have a dark blue background and a dark blue Explorer. It all just blends in.

Rear bumper: $625

Front bumper: $625

Sideskirts: $575

Anyone who pays that much money for this kit, especially for the sideskirts is a moron.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i agree w/ rob and y'all, overpriced. sideskirts aren't bad, rear bumper is pretty cool. the front makes the car look like a gremlin w/ fangs! front bumper has that import look :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts