Explorer Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody interested in a perfect XP8?

I know a metallic red saleen XP8 with grey graphics for sale, a 1999 with 35K mls he is asking around $24K.

it has the standard seats and brakes.

let me know and I will send you some more info

[email protected]

Hennie

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Saint Louis, Missouri.

·
Registered
640 Posts
I'm thinking Black Magic would be all over that. Isn't he in St Louis?

·
Registered
107 Posts
There is a red metallic one for sale (or was) on LI, NY. Same milage, and description, i thought it was the same car...

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tommy, Have you ever had your truck at, or been associated w/ main street stereo on Sunrise hwy? There was a white xp8 there a while back, and had it in for detailing at a car wash i worked at years ago.

The guy who was selling the red one claimed it was the only one on LI...although I had seen another. The red one for sale had holley heads, edolbrock intake...and i saw nos fittings as well. pushing something like 400 hp, but he couldn't get it running right, so he had a local speed shop swap it back to a stock xp8 to put it up for sale, the engine was out of the car for this work. the owner said he put only 14 miles on it w/ those mods which is a good thing in my book since the tranny wouldn't last long. he was blowing gaskets left and right apparently. i went to look at the truck when the mechanic had it running at a rough idol after getting the engine back in. the owner was a really nice guy when we spoke over the phone and the truck was beautiful. The metallic red w/ the grey trim is simply stunning!!! (my personal favorite) he has the carbon hood, no recaros or brakes, but all other options. car look pretty clean, i saw 1 dent in the rear passanger quarter panel, perhaps could be worked out w/o paintwork. it was a 1-owner car, not sure if its still available.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Tommy's only has like 4500 miles, and if i remember correctly he bought it new, and i'd say there's no chance in hell it will ever see any juice.

Oh, and i'll bet as far as detailing, no one puts there hands on his lady.
Other than himself.

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
JCMaler, as Joe said no one touch's my babyas I am the only one who cleans her. I have not had my X on the island since I pick her up in June of 98

1 - 10 of 10 Posts