1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
What a bunch of morons!!! :shootme:

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Those people are idiots. They need to know what they are talking about before they start flaming like that.

I hope he joins the site. We need to get as many XP8 owners over here as possible.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
A shame hes selling it; even more of a shame that I don't have the money to buy it!

·
Registered
566 Posts
I hate haters, the only reason they are rippin on him is because they are jealous that in 10 years a saleen explorer will still be worth more than a new civic.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
I had no idea that one was in NJ, the system looks pretty familiar, so i've probably seen pics of it before. That truck is like the twin of mine.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I had no idea that one was in NJ, the system looks pretty familiar, so i've probably seen pics of it before. That truck is like the twin of mine.
Pretty much although I don't much care for the neons.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Maybe he did the neons to get the ricers off his back.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Re: 99 XP8 for sale in NJ

I just tried to call left a message and will try back another day to see if I can get a price, shipping it here would be a pain in the butt but if there is anyone else interested in it at least this way we know what he wants for it.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Ask hennie about shipping, he had his xp8 shipped to the netherlands, i think by the time tax, tags, and registration was done, he spent over 5000.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I just can't believe that some people say that Saleen Never made a explorer. Wow these pople need to do alot fo reserch before running their mouths
Who says that?

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Re: 99 XP8 for sale in NJ

hate to say it bud, saleen never made an explorer, and the only car saleen ahs built thats a ford based SUV is an expedition which is claled an expedition XP 8 and hasnt been released, thats just a mustang body kit molded on there, but i give you props for doing tha

·
Registered
23 Posts
there is another one in NJ for sale, or at least from the pic, i think its one, go to

www.allamericanford.net then go to used inventory, then i thik it was on about the 4th or 5th page. Its listed as a 2000 ford explorer xlt. It might be a replica, or it might be the real deal, in case anyone else is looking to buy one. Lenny

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
there is another one in NJ for sale, or at least from the pic, i think its one, go to

www.allamericanford.net then go to used inventory, then i thik it was on about the 4th or 5th page. Its listed as a 2000 ford explorer xlt. It might be a replica, or it might be the real deal, in case anyone else is looking to buy one. Lenny

Can't tell if there's a number on the bumper or not, but $24,000 bucks for a 2000 explorer is alot. So it could be, it's also only has 20,000 miles.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
The truck in the pic, and in lenny's link is real, i just got off the phone with them, it has the recaro interior, and that's about it for options, no supercharger, no hood.

It has 21000 miles, and was the owner of american fords sons truck. They are a saleen dealer. If i remember correctly they said it's number 19 of 2000.

Good find, lenny.

It also has the alcon brakes.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Good find!

Since it doesnt have many options (no supercharger) could it be an XP6 if it isnt a replica?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I doubt it. Many XP8's came without the carbon fiber hood, supercharger, etc....perfect example is Tommy's.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts