Explorer Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Yeah, most of us have seen it before since that's where he hosted his track video. I actually never noticed his parts catalog, though. Of course, he has no headers for a '99. I wonder what shift kit that is, though...Baumann or Transgo?

·
Registered
640 Posts
He doesn't have the headers, unless you want to buy the custom fabbed set off of Troll. Last I heard they were available since the truck is going TURBO!

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Headers are an overrated mod anyway. A 2.5 dual catback, or single 3 in. , with a custom made 2.5 inch dual offroad h or x pipe (stock pipe is dual, but 2.25) IMO is the way to go if you really want performance on you 5.0. Beware, it will sound awesome, but it will be loud as hell.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Gentlemen,

Headers, Headers, Headers for the 5.0 V8 Explorer/Mountaineer 1996-2001. Check out "torquemonsterheaders.com" for your header needs. These are truly the best headers money can buy for your 5.0 V8 Explorer/Mountaineer.

Send me an email ([email protected]) with your mailing address and I'll send you the Installation Instructions for your viewing, free.

Regards,

Bob Pasquale

Tech Performance & Engineering

Torque Monster Headers

P.O. Box 22088

San Diego, CA 92192

1 - 5 of 5 Posts