Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after my rant while ago about my wife's day, I had to go out and blow off some steam. Figured I would get something positive accomplished, so I test fitted my EE airdam.

Now I just need to get my other bumper fabbed and get this airdam tied in with it. Guess its time to find some different lights though, or fill in the hole some...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys -

It looks OK for now. It just gave me the incentive to get off my ass and get to work on the other bumper so I can get it all together as one piece. Plus, looking at the grille make me want to hurry up and get that done too...

I'll like it a lot better once I get it done...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks good!! 8) ?

Did you try moving the fogs over one hole? I can get you a pic of mine if you want.

I haven't done it yet, but I think I am just going to find some that are a little bigger. I keep going through it in my head - just don't know yet. I will probably move them over tonight and see if filling in the rest of the hole will look as good - or getting the lights I told you about and doing it that way...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[..]

Who is Flik ... Id really like to know what it would cost me to get my hands on a set. Thxs! ?

www.flikkustoms.com

If you can wait, I might be able to help you out...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, you might want to go ahead and get one from Flik. I really don't know how long I will be, plus I am thinking of bending it to fit the new grille. Don't know if I will or not, but I'll let you know if I don't destroy it...

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I haven't gotten it painted yet. It came white. It still needs some touch-up work done, plus it will be molded to the new foglights and other bumper. I am taking it back off this week sometime and putting it on the new bumper to start fiberglassing it. I'll let you know the price when it goes to paint with the grille and rear bumper.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts