U still got a chance with those rims I'ma wantin'

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
What is it? Saleen?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
The bumper? No. Its a stock bumper for a 99-00 Sport.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Uh....so what's special about it? I think I might be missing something...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Nothing, its a completely stock 99-00 Explorer Sport bumper. I don't get it either. But I do know she is going monotone, and if I recall right she said she had scratches or something on her current bumper....but uh its called sanding, priming and repainting
:dance2:

BTW Ally I still don't get, I thought you ordered a white painted bumper off of Bumpers.com MONTHS Ago.....you could've saved yourself a lot of money getting it through there, what happened??

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Even if she spent, say, $125 on the bumper...for what its going to cost her to have the shop completely sand and smooth out that rubber textured bumper, give it tons of paint adhesive and primer, and finally the paint, the price is going to be nuts. She could've bought two or more bumpers from Bumpers.com that are already smoothed out, painted white to her exact paint code, and clearcoated for the amount of money shes going to spend on that bumper. It's just not worth it.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I doubt she'd want to do all that prep work!! Thats some serious prep work that you would also need the right materials and facilities for. You can't exactly paint car parts in your garage either.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that could be a good possibility Ted cuz i know she has body shop hook ups

you would be correct....

My current bumper as some places from off roading days. Was going to be too much to fix up.

Geesh guys i was just happy to get a new bumper and thought i would share the news

BTW the bumper is not textured bumper...its primed and ready to go

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Geesh guys i was just happy to get a new bumper and thought i would share the news ?

We're a rough bunch of guys, watch out

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
We need a love train smiley....with a whole bunch of smiley people lined up one behind the other with their arms on eachothers shoulders kicking their legs out to the side, and seeing some pimp smileys in the background getting dirtayyyyy

Wow sad when you fantastize over smiley ideas :rofl2:

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
Well, if you're excited, I'm happy for you. That's all that matters is that you're happy with it.
I just didn't understand what it was all about, is all.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts