I bought her bout 2yrs ago, has about 168,000 miles, no real problems except the front bumper is a lil crooked from hitting a pole and the rear bumper issue pictured above. Interior is in near mint condition, it has tan leather throughout and the only flaw is a tear in the driver seat.
Rear Bumper is shot, bassically unreplaceable. Dont see a console plaque the side mirrors dont appear to be Carbon Fiber, the rear hatch has Saleen Explorer graphic on one side and XLT instead of XP6 on the other. If a Saleen, it does not have original Speedline wheels. If you would like to look for the Saleen Badge under the hood it is on the right side (drivers) of the radiator support. If you cant find it PM me your vin# and I will llok it up in the Saleen Book. That will let you know if it is real or a clone and if it is real what # truck you have. Take a pic of the engine compartment that will also tell more.
I've had it about a year and have done the following
- Had the rear spoiler refinished by Marc Allen (it was cracked)
- Replaced the windshield with a new Carlite - it was busted
- Had new Coco mats made with my "Saleen" tags and heel pad
- Replaced front rotors / pads, fuel filter, power board in the radio
- Replaced both front ABS sensors
- Put new Black Chrome replica wheels on (until I can get the Lemans refinished)
- Replaced sway bar bushings with Energy suspension
Up next -
- Rear rotors/pads
- Crank position sensor (has a weird starting issue)
- Upper / Lower ball joints (squeak city) and upper control arms
- Powder coat the sway bars
- Thinking about some a-pillar gauges for boost / fuel pressure