Explorer Talk banner
81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
just bought #27 xp8

Hey everyone. My first post on this forum and i think its a good one ;) just purchased a saleen xp8 #27.

Year: 1998
2WD
Not supercharged but i think it originally was
117xxx miles
Clean as can be, interior in brand new condition, literally

·
Registered
6 Posts
just bought #27 xp8

Hey everyone, new to the forum and this is my first post, and i definately think its worthy. I just bought a saleen xp8 #27..

2WD
117xxx miles and runs perfect!
Interior literally couldnt be in better condition
Only cons are its missing part of the bumper number, the saleen windshield banner and a little paint flaking at the corners or rear bumper and steve saleen's signature on my dash is faded, hoping i can get him to resign it sep 20th at the saleen show.

These were take at the dealership right after i bought it in yucaipa, ca. It now resides in hemet, ca.

·
Registered
6 Posts
#27 xp8 at its new home

Hey everyone, new to the forum and this is my first post, and i definately think its worthy. I just bought a saleen xp8 #27..

2WD
117xxx miles and runs perfect!
Interior literally couldnt be in better condition
Only cons are its missing part of the bumper number, the saleen windshield banner and a little paint flaking at the corners or rear bumper

These were take at the dealership fright adter i bought it in yucaipa, ca. It now resides in hemet, ca.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can I just request that anybody on here who owns a XP8/XP6 or maybe recently sold it please contact me to make sure we keep the Owner Registry guide as current and accurate as possible? Thank you!
This is my first post and want to register my truck year 1998 model XP8 number 98-0034 mileage 192,000 color gray location Bruce twp michigan

·
Registered
7 Posts
First post and new owner!

Year: 1999

Model: XP8 AWD

Number: 99-0015

Mileage: 126k

Color/Interior: Green/Tan

The vehicle is currently Green with Silver graphics but was originally built as Green with Gold graphics and wheels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'm not sure if my first post went through correctly, so lets try this again.
New owner of an XP8!

Year: 1999

Model: XP8 AWD

Number: #15

Mileage: 126k

Exterior/Interior Color: Green/Tan with wood accents

It's currently green with silver graphics. The vehicle was originally green with gold graphics and wheels. (I might revert to its gold color setup.)

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
81 - 100 of 106 Posts