Explorer Talk banner
101 - 106 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! One I'd like to have for sure. Welcome to the board.

What part of Texas you in? We have a crowd coming from Texas to the 2015 SCOA Saleen Nationals.

Go here for more information: www.saleenclubofamerica.com/event or here https://www.facebook.com/events/410225242477078/
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've learned some great information after reading many posts on this site!

I'm from El Paso. Thank you for that information about the SCOA Saleen Nationals, I'll be sure to read up on it.

Looks great WheelsXP8!

Would love to see some pics of the Tan/Wood.... and you should definitely do the gold wheels / trim!

Welcome!
I'll be taking some more photos soon and I'll make sure to get a few of the interior as well. As for the wheels and graphics, I about 90% sure I'll restore it back to its gold color. 10% of me is debating whether to stay with silver.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I've learned some great information after reading many posts on this site!

I'm from El Paso. Thank you for that information about the SCOA Saleen Nationals, I'll be sure to read up on it.

I'll be taking some more photos soon and I'll make sure to get a few of the interior as well. As for the wheels and graphics, I about 90% sure I'll restore it back to its gold color. 10% of me is debating whether to stay with silver.
Please restore it back to gold The photo of it with the original gold in your album here https://www.facebook.com/pg/BigWhiteExplorer/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1090936634407284 is absolutely amazing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I found your forum while searching for technical information about the 2000 XP8 I purchased a few months back.

My name is Shawn, and I am the current custodian of 2000 XP8 #30. Black, Gray Recaro Interior, Carbon Mirrors, Alcon Brakes, AWD, Supercharged 142,000 miles.

Any information on its history would be greatly appreciated!
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Sky

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Automotive tail & brake light

Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hello I found your forum while searching for technical information about the 2000 XP8 I purchased a few months back.

My name is Shawn, and I am the current custodian of 2000 XP8 #30. Black, Gray Recaro Interior, Carbon Mirrors, Alcon Brakes, AWD, Supercharged 142,000 miles.

Any information on its history would be greatly appreciated!
View attachment 9679
View attachment 9677
View attachment 9675
View attachment 9678
View attachment 9674
View attachment 9676
View attachment 9673
Hi Shawn,

The Saleen XP8 Photo Registry Album for your Saleen Explorer can be found here:

more here too:
https://instagram.com/bigwhitefordexplorer

And here: