Explorer Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not into sound as much as some are. I look in every now and then on audio forums/site. I stop reading after seeing all the terminology makes go
: . Only thing I can remember right now is port size, or something like that. hehe .....see how little I know

Anywho, I was wondering is you sound gurus could fill me in more on "audioness".

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'd rather go to an actual site who owns the content rather then go to some forum where some guy lists out all this information in numerous posts as if its his own.

I just have a problem with people who run sites and do the good 'ol copy and paste. I could've copied and pasted some info from the site I linked to but instead I just linked to the actual site. I'm not going to take credit for someone elses work.

Not trying to jump down your throat Xplorerdude. My prob isnt with you its with people that do as I described above. And my comments have nothing to do with the fact that FXN is another X forum. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
I'd rather go to an actual site who owns the content rather then go to some forum where some guy lists out all this information in numerous posts as if its his own.

I just have a problem with people who run sites and do the good 'ol copy and paste. I could've copied and pasted some info from the site I linked to but instead I just linked to the actual site. I'm not going to take credit for someone elses work.

Not trying to jump down your throat Xplorerdude. My prob isnt with you its with people that do as I described above. And my comments have nothing to do with the fact that FXN is another X forum. Just my two cents.

yea i totally agree, that guy dave edwards did the same thing, he said it come off the top of his head, but i disagree, denim is very knowlegable in audio, but i know that some/most was sopied and pasted

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah I definitely give denim credit because he is very knowledgable. That Dave Edwards guy on the other hand is complete copy and paste. :censor:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts