Explorer Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got the Explorer back, washed it up today and got some pics. Tell me what you think!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ahhhh! Look at that hood shining!!

You could use it as a mirror! (excuse the fuzz, it was from the drying towel)

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow that is shiny!!!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
OT but 03ExplorerSPT: you have the most posts besides rob, but yet ur not ELITE any reason why?

Becoming an Elite member isn't that important to me. I just like to cruise sites and I believe I should have to pay for some things. I also don't have much money. I have no job and the money that I have saved, is going to the X to get my sub and amp installed. You're probably thinking that $15 isn't a lot but I could say that about lots of things. The small things that cost $15 really add up. I may become Elite this coming summer but for the time being, it isn't on the top of my "to-do" list. Rob, no offense if you read this.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea....but the duals sound better...u should get the videos we took today up on ur web site and post them here so everyone can hear how great urs sounds...lol...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Rob, no offense if you read this.
No offense taken! As I said to you before, its an option available to members - I don't "expect" anyone to become an ELITE member - its totally up to them.

Xplorer0395,

Looking GREAT! Really glad to see you got your X back and it looks like brand new. That hood reflection is sick!
Throw on the shades...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yea really rob...say good by to the acid rain spots but it still looked shiny with the old hood but this one is like a mirror 8) ...its sweet

1 - 16 of 16 Posts