Explorer Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here it is finally got the tires on. These pics are kinda crappy but better ones will follow.

Step one:

Step two:

and finally step three: (Ignore the dork in the pic...thats my roommate...he did help out alot in the process though)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Damn well thats quite a transformation, completely dropped the "Street" look, and your truck looks 100x better. Good job.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Great lookin truck!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
What's with the front? Did the oversized tires hit the bumper, or are you just working on a custom bumper?
: I looks great though!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all....My bumper is still off because I got in a fender bender a few weeks ago and bent the factory brackets to hell. I am working on getting some new ones but as of yet it hasnt happened. The ford dealership is asking like $60. I also still have to lift it and the rear bumper so soon those will be done I hope. Thanks again.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh and she will still be a street queen for the most part. I plan on taking off the billet grill and customizing a one piece F-150 speed grill and hopefully upgrading to the 99-01 front limited black bumper and putting a speed grill in it also. Then new exhaust and a system to cover the whine of the M/T's...althought I do like the road noise

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
brandon4au, your plans sound AWESOME best of luck

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow the future plans sound awsome!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts