Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
u can get them at any preformance place or most autoparts places carry them....but can i make a suggestion, i think u should go with the black instead of the crome....thats just a suggestion

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Many companies make them. Check Westin www.westinautomotive.com. That is a good place to start. I believe WAAG sells them also.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I think black guards look good also. I know if I had a chrome one I'd be worried about finger prints or marks on it. With a black one, if it get scratches or marks, you can always re-paint it. I've thought about getting a black brush guard but with only 2WD I don't know how much use it would see.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well if everyone thinks I should get black, then I need a hook up. I am strapped for cash though! I do like the crome one thought. It would match my front bumper and grille

G

·
Well if everyone thinks I should get black, then I need a hook up. I am strapped for cash though! I do like the crome one thought. It would match my front bumper and grille

Ur right man it would match ur front chrom bumper but i think it would be way to much chrom on the front...i don't know thats just my opinion. But on the money issue the black is cheaper then the chrom i believe....good luck on ur decision

·
Registered
7,812 Posts

If you're strapped for cash the only way to go is black. Chrome guards cost more.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
chicubs21sosa, I really love the way the chrome brushguard looks on your X. But you gotta ditch those headlight covers

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
I doubt you will get a response from eXplorerchic. She hasn't been on the site in a while. Just search online. There are a few main manufacturers of brush guards and you can compare the pictures of each brand to see how it looks.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Holy **** I never saw her X not lowered lol!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts