alpine iva-d300 multi media center

one kicker solo baric 04 editon l7 in loaded box

5% tint all around

clear corners

upper and lower billit grill

wig wags

dash strobes

Carbon Fiber tail lights

blue neons(4 under seats, and 6 in air vents)

xneon head and fog lights

Volant cold air intake

Wings West Wing

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Hey Andrew! Welcome back! Looks sweet as always! 8)

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Sweet lookin X man!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Very nice!! I've always wanted to drive on the beach.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found some old pictures of the big snow storm and an old one from after affects of offroadin..

A little picture from our blizzard of 2003:

And here are two new pics, showin my carbon fiber dash piece and passenger side panel with the explorer logo there:

Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I really like the carbon fiber and the interior Explorer emblem. Looks awsome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
hey man sweet looking X...we gotta keep working on mine i want to have you give me a hand with the halogens and the hood lights in the next few weeks, so its looking awesome man, you gotta take more pics and show your cool air intake system, that thing is pretty sweet...later bro- tommy

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK guys heres my new box

This is my new box still needs a lil finishing touches. i placed it in my car to c how it looks so a snapped a pic.. i took out the 3rd row seat totaly and unhooked the seat belt and hid them in the molding of the car. I made the plate form even with the rest of the molding, this picture doesnt show it that much but ill snap some more...The holes for the subs rnt cut out yet im waitin on them to c were i should place em. that lil space in the middle im going to plexi glass shut and put mirrors on the 4 sides(top back ,left and right) and have 2 blue neons in the shape of an X inside it.

the amp is going to be placed were those marker lines are. im goin to cut that out and place the amp lower that that and sheild the amp in plexi glass also with more mirrors and neons lol...should be 100% done by next week. So here she is my box.....

heres some up dated but not yet done pics... i just have the amp temp... screwed there intill i cut out the hole for it and still need to find carpet for it ......

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Like I was telling you before man, that is going to be BADASS. I can't wait to see the finished product, going to be amazing. Even better is the fact that you built it yourself.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That is awsome!!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What next??????

Ok guys im so confused on what to do next i have some opions id liek to do but i wana see what you guys have to say or what i should do next in you opion.. Atpen chip for a lil more proframance or altezza tail lights, hoop scoop from EE window visors(in channel),exhausti have a v6 so im leary about gettin on bc it might sound liek crap....,sway bar for rear well thats all i can think of off the top of my head but let me no what you guys think i should do next or even add your own opinion to my list lol..... need help!!!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Apten chip and exhaust. There are exhausts out there that will give you a throaty sound and not a ricer sound on the V6. You just have to find them. Don't ask me 'cause I don't know.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
It's been a while since you asked but from my own personal experience I'd go with the sway bar. I had the Flowmasters put on first and now have to have them re-done in order to have the sway bar put on....more money out of the pocket!!! But then I'd go with the Flowmaster Deltaflow 50 series....sounds awesome!!

G

·
0 Posts
sweet man....like the tint....lookin mean man....looks great man...i give it 4 thumbs up......

1 - 20 of 40 Posts