Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I really need some advice here on what I should do, so please vote in this poll! Of course if you have a specific reason why I should use one over the other please reply to the thread as well...Thanks!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
'03 SVT Cobra!!! I love 'em!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I chose the '03 Cobra wheels only because I assume you want to spend the money on new ones or you wouldn't be asking. Personally, I would keep the Cobra R's but that's because they're the ones I'm going to buy sometime before summer. The '03 Cobra wheels are probably the best looking wheels I've ever seen so if you want to spend the cash, go with them.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rob, you know you will end up getting 20 Binno B-930's! ?

Just out of curiousity how much are they, and do you know of any that are for sale anywhere?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I dunno if you have seen these yet, but I just put a set of the Model 01's on my Ex. They look awesome and are a great combo of sport, style, and offroad. They already come in proper backspacing (for my '00 anyways) and are fairly inexpensive. I paid $800 for a set of four 16" rims. They only make rims for trucks & SUV's.

http://www.nitrotruckwheels.com

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok I see CustomWheelsMarket.com is having a sale on Binno wheels and even has them with free shipping! It looks like I'm going to have to sell my Pirellis and my Cobra R wheel setup...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok I see CustomWheelsMarket.com is having a sale on Binno wheels and even has them with free shipping! It looks like I'm going to have to sell my Pirellis and my Cobra R wheel setup...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Tommy I like both those wheels. Where did you find them? What website is that from?

·
Registered
1,968 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
OMG MATT! Look at this!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=38662

Too bad the tires are too damn thin!

Thank god the bolt pattern is wrong and the tires are too small. I know you would have bought them and really tried to be just like me. LOL. Next you will be doing a Front end conversion to an O1+ Sport.
LOL...Nah, I really like the Binnos, they look fantastic but I don't want to take away from what makes your truck "yours." I really like those Moda R8's but I'm thinking more and more I may just get chrome O3 SVT COBRA wheels...what do you think about those?

BTW check your PM's Matt...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I really really love the ones you posted; but I also am leaning more towards chrome 2OO3 SVT COBRA wheels. They will look phenomonal. I just snagged two custom web design contracts that will pull in way more than enough money to buy them too!

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
You really need a set of these
J/k

Or these

Just kidding, to be honest the 03 chrome would look the best, I just saw a set on a 04 Cobra and being chrome they made a good looking wheel look Great.....[/img]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts