Explorer Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would let everyone know that Jon over on GreatGroupBuys.com has started the Corbeau seats group buy and it is on unitl March 27th.

This one is a little different than othes, if they do not reach $2000 total in sales the buy will not go through. I believe that means at least 4 people need to order. But the big thing is you will save 25%. I not looking to replace my seats but for those of you that are this might be a group buy for you.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
What exactly do the Corbeau seats look like. Are they like Rob's new ones? If they are, Id consider it

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
No, they are completely different. Their inventory of seats are listed at www.corbeau.com

Mine are stock Ford Explorer Sport/Sport Trac seats from 2001+. Corbeau seats are completely aftermarket and are more of a bucket racing/baja seat. Completely different "look" and function. There's also an article I wrote on here in our Content section about the Corbeau Baja SS seats.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Those seats are awesome, but I dont know how well they are going to look in an Explorer. If you had a F-150 it'd be an entirely different story. For one thing what are you going to do about your rear seats? It just wont look right with two different interiors. But hey to each his own.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Those seats are awesome, but I dont know how well they are going to look in an Explorer. If you had a F-150 it'd be an entirely different story. For one thing what are you going to do about your rear seats? It just wont look right with two different interiors. But hey to each his own.
The rear seats would eventually get covered in Katzkins to match the fronts. I would like to just go with Katzkins all around but the fact is, I do not like my seats now. They are uncomfortable.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts