Explorer Talk banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A number of you have come forward to me asking for either assistance in creating an avatar, or just being able to have me host their avatar.

I'd like to make public that I will create an avatar for anyone and host the file if necessary, for absolutely no charge of course. If you need any help with the avatar, such as "I have this image I want to use, can you use this for my avatar" just reply to this thread with the link of the image, or e-mail me ([email protected]) the attatchment.

If all you want to do is have your avatar uploaded somewhere, simply go to your Profile and attach the image from your computer.

Any questions, or requests, again just reply to this thread.

Some recent avatars I've made for individuals are:

<center>

</center>

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No idea, I never touched it because I wasn't sure if there was a reason why you had it smaller

Anyway I fixed it.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL, Just for the record in case you didn't notice. We're officially 'TFN' as to not conflict with FordExplorer.net. Its the best for all of us in the longrun.

TFN = The FordX Network

I thought about making it TFXN but that becomes too long and plus, its just 'FXN' with a T

·
Registered
566 Posts
hey rob im having trouble putting a pic of my x under my name, Im not the best at this, I would appreciate some help... thanks jon

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, crap I just saw your post now, I apoligize for the delay.

To attach an avatar underneath your name simply go into the Edit Profile page and scroll all the way to the bottom.

You can link to an image on another server, upload an image to use on this forum, or if you want you can just tell me what image you'd like to use and I can create + attach the avatar for you, whatever you prefer. Keep in mind the image size must be 150 pixels (width) x 100 pixels (height).

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

·
Registered
566 Posts
hey rob thanks for the reply but i got that far and tried it and i got this in response

:

Parse error: parse error in /home/thelgnet/public_html/ex/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 211

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: user_avatar_upload() in /home/thelgnet/public_html/ex/includes/usercp_register.php on line 425

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Crap, ok I know what thats about...give me a few minutes to fix the problem

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Fixed, and again sorry!

·
Registered
566 Posts
Cool thanks, its kind of a crappy pic but its all i could get for now.... all the pics that i took of my truck were way too big to shrink down that small and look halfway decent. thanks again bro

Jon

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No problem, glad to see you figured it out! Lookin forward to seein you post around

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
No anyone can have an Avatar. Go to 'Profile' at the top then scroll down to the bottom. You will see different choices on how to load an Avatar from there.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
OMG another black X Sport!!!!! Am I the only one who has a different color X Sport here?!?!?! It's freakin scary!!!

It looks good though ExplorerQueen!!

A

·
0 Posts
OMG another black X Sport!!!!! ?Am I the only one who has a different color X Sport here?!?!?! ?It's freakin scary!!!

Nope, you got me here on your side 8)

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
YAY!!!
Ok now we've go to stick together so they can't gang up on us.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts