Explorer Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check it out! We now have an official dedicated section on our website to help promote the awesome exclusive price specials and discounts John Vanek from Explorer Express has been so kind to grace us with!

As you can see on the left sidebar, it's the only bold text link on our Navigation menu! By clicking the link, you are brought to an index page listing all current exclusive price specials for ExplorerX members!

Thanks a lot John, I don't know what the Explorer community would be without you guys!

G

·
lol...man i signed on today and i was like i don't remeber this
...and then i was like hey this is new...duh....but its awesome man...i like all the features ur coming out with...peace

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That's great!!!

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Explorer Express yet again has some great deals for ExplorerX members, this time around on three different unique 17" wheel sets: American Racing "Bondurant", Team Dynamics "DTM", and Speedy Wheels "Raven."

All three wheel sets have been significantly reduced and of course are backed by Explorer Express' dedication to quality parts and accessories for your Ford Explorer. Rest assured you will have a sleek, sporty looking Explorer with any of these three wheel sets!

<center>

</center>

To order any of these wheel sets at the price listed above, please contact Explorer Express by dialing toll free 888-EXPLORER, or e-mailing [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
I love the Ravens.
Wish I could have them. The DTMs are good lookin too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts