Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Damn thats a little bit of a drive. Kinda on my way to my home state (IA) but I'm not heading that way for a while. I dont even think I could dyno my X, I got AWD. Right?

·
Registered
566 Posts
Damn thats sucks.

Hey BM, this is off topic I was on the groupbuys site and checking out the member list and the website you have linked is edward jones' website, any reason for that?

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Matt I will make a front page announcement on this

·
Registered
666 Posts
Actually, I just mapquested it and its:

Total Est. Time: 19 hours, 48 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1251.53 miles

I may go just for the hell of it ... and to hang out with some of you guys! Take some pics with the other famous X's ....

·
Registered
666 Posts
Damn you are nuts Steeda!

Are you gonna go Rob ??? And yes ... I am a bit

But hey man, Ive got tons of buddies that are willing to give me tow up there ... I think I'll just trailer my X and ride in my buddies new F-250!

:pimpride:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Ah man you suck! Nah I won't be going. :sad:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I just realized this is a very straight shot for me to get to Apten Matt. I'm talking rediculously easy. It's a 15 hour drive so I'd need to split the trip into two days to get there and back. But I just might go there, only if my Explorer is done and out of the body shop by then however which may be out of the question due to how busy they are.

I can't commit, but if I can work it out I will make the drive to see you guys there. If for nothing else than to represent ExplorerX.com and also get my Explorer dyno'd. I won't be able to afford the Apten chip unfortunately.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts