Explorer Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rob...This has probably been discussed but I was wondering if you could add a link to the quick post box that would bring up all the Emoticons? Being on a couple of different boards each one has different codes and I can't keep up with all of them. Take for instance the GreatGroupBuy.com site...they are totally different than over here or anywhere else.

So...can you make our life easier or am I going to have to go to the bottom and click on "Add Reply" so I can get the full list of Emoticons

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
So...can you make our life easier or am I going to have to go to the bottom and click on "Add Reply" so I can get the full list of Emoticons ?

Ouch thats rough...
Yeah, I can add that feature in. I should have it done by tonight, its relatively easy I've just been real busy and it's never really been on the top of my priorities to be honest! But I know it is a real pain in the a$$ and yes unfortunately ever server has different BB Code so it makes it pretty difficult!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow Susie thanks for asking that. I've wanted that oo but figured it wasn't there for a reason. Oh and I thought by now you would have memorized the codes for this site and FTW. I know a lot of them by memory which is sad IMO. That means I'm on both sites too much.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow Susie thanks for asking that. ?I've wanted that oo but figured it wasn't there for a reason. ?Oh and I thought by now you would have memorized the codes for this site and FTW. ?I know a lot of them by memory which is sad IMO. ?That means I'm on both sites too much.

Your right Ryan...I do know a lot of them my heart (very sad huh?) but I thought since Rob put in the Suggestion Area might as well go for it. No harm in asking......unless of course he tells us to go

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
YAY!! Thanks Rob!

·
Registered
2,213 Posts
aww man i thought it was idea cuz i asked for more smilies on the quick reply box in the new smilies thread, but i guess it was susie :!:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts