Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to the huge demand for aftermarket quality pedals for our Explorers, I have recently by luck stumbled across AutoVation Technologies.

AutoVation Tech specializes in custom aftermarket pedals for an array of vehicles, specially designed for each specific model. I just sent a request to their Sales department for a Group Buy. On their website, they list Ford Explorers but do not have any pictures available at this time. However, their products for other Ford vehicles such as F-150's and Lightnings is a safe bet that they make outstanding products:

Matte Finish

Incredible attention to detail:

They have several different finishes available. Their website is available at the following address: http://www.autovation.net

I will update this thread as more info and pictures for the Explorer pedals become available.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dido is the singer, I think you mean "ditto"

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Dido is the singer, I think you mean "ditto"

I thought the same thing.

Those are some nice pedals too!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Those look pretty good. Unfotunately I havnt been able to check if the Steeda pedals are a vailable for Explorers. Ill be sure to let you all know once I find out. On there website it says they have them for F-150's and Expeditions, but ill make sure on mon.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Re: PENDING: AutoVation Tech Explorer Pedals

Let us know Rob! I would be interested in a set, and even more if they did custom lettering in them....

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm still waiting for a response. If I don't hear anything relatively soon I will just call them.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Those look nice, now I know what I can get my dad for his b-day, he has a lightning 8)

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys I am happy to report that I have receieved a response from the Sales/Management department at Autovation Technologies and the Group Buy has hit the green light!

John is going to get me pictures ASAP of the Explorer pedals and he will also give us a flat rate for the pedals, not a tiered discount as many Group Buys tend to do. This is excellent news, and I will keep you all updated with all the information I get as soon as I receive it.

So this Group Buy has officially changed from "PENDING" to "ACTIVE/APPROVED" status!!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
depending on price and difficulty of install im in
Dido (just cause I want to be different 8) ).

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Humm...now you all get a group buy after I sawed up my brake pedal :roll:

j/k

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Wow. Those look nice. If the price is right, and I can get a set mounted without having to saw up my brake pedal like Brad had to do
, I'd buy some

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just to let you know Autovation Technologies registered a username on here, simply "autovation"...they'll be keeping us up to date with the group buy and so forth

1 - 20 of 264 Posts