Explorer Talk banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
while looking through these pics, Ive noticed that all the lowered/slammed trucks are all primer, which reminds me that 90% of the slammed mid size trucks around here are pretty much primer only. Is that the thing to do or what?

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
It is no trend. It is just the way it happens. If I decided to do all the body mods I want done, I would be running around in primer also, because I have to drive my X daily, and It is most efficient to paint it all at once when you are done. Money is a factor also as mossman said. They spend all this money on body mods and lowered suspension, that there is none left for a kickass custom paintjob. lol

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
It is no trend. It is just the way it happens. If I decided to do all the body mods I want done, I would be running around in primer also, because I have to drive my X daily, and It is most efficient to paint it all at once when you are done. Money is a factor also as mossman said. They spend all this money on body mods and lowered suspension, that there is none left for a kickass custom paintjob. lol
once again i can prove a point with a picture, my truck is almost all in primer for that rearosn, except i didn't spend all the money on suspension

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
umm ive been working on it the last 3 weeks, im gonna make a new thread

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
I like the green one with the explorer front end, definitely has to be complete to look good. It would be cool to have a 5.0 ranger with it

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
the BEST looing ones, even when they are not finshed are the ones with the 98+ mountaineer front ends, but i couldn't find the picture

·
Registered
9,243 Posts
Interesting. I think that if there was no chrome, I might like it better.

I like that lime green one with the X front better.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm just imagining how dumb I would look driving something like that...

21 - 40 of 47 Posts