Explorer Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen the red 1998 that has been on BaT and eBay a couple times (with the Hurricane Sandy water exposure). Anyone else thinking of selling their low mileage XP8?

Curious to know what is available out there today.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hey I’m about to put XP8 42 up for sale on EBay, prob next month

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the update on #42. BTW - here is your truck's album on the photo registry that I put together

What are you looking to get for yours and any update on its condition/status, etc?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Thanks for the update on #42. BTW - here is your truck's album on the photo registry that I put together

What are you looking to get for yours and any update on its condition/status, etc?
Thx man, the condition is great! I’ll do a write up soon. I have replaced everything lol. I’ll start on ebay around 13k

·
Registered
17 Posts
Greetings. Will I be able to find your ad on eBay? How can I find it?
By the way, it would be nice if you could still recommend me good service for writing a free essay. Recently I entered college, although I am already old, but decided to get an education. So, I realized that it is very difficult for me to write an essay. Guys, if you have any advice then welcome. Share your experiences. Thank you all in advance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts