Explorer Talk banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all well here's my 2000 "Xploda" Sport.....done some mods to her, got lost more on the way though.

Here she is now...

more on my site

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
So whats the word on the rims? Still saving or did you make a selection?

BTW, looks amazing! No other Explorer that I know of looks like that. Its real sweet!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks " Rod" (hehe
) I try

I removed the roof racks yesterday...i'll get some pics up soon

yah i'm saving right now for the 20's...darn bills keep getting in the way! :roll: I know which ones I want, just a matter of time and $$.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Beautiful!!

G

·
0 Posts
nice lookin x, i'm liking the SS bumber grill lookin slick....i'm wanting to get something like for mine...maybe sometime after christmas. keep up the good work....laterz...

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
You can get one from our member on here, Flik through his company Flik Kustoms. I'm not if its listed on his website, but regardless contact him and he'll set you up with an unbeatable price + service.

I know I sound like his sales rep but its the honest-to-God truth.

G

·
0 Posts
yup i've seen them on his web site....and thanks for the info. but i think they look better on her x, i like it better with the white.

ok, i think i've come up with a theory, my theory is all of girls that have the 00 White Sport are verrrryyy attractive...hopefully that doesn't affend anyone. but i say this because their is a "chic" running around here (i mean here by my local town) and she is very attractive and then our wonderfull explorerbabe, i can onestly say shes attractive...so thats my little note there....hope ya like it

anyone else notice this???

Edit- Misshape on writers fault...ment to say 2000 not 2003...its under control though

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Your theory is flawed. Ally's is a 2000 Explorer Sport
But the principle of the theory...

1 - 20 of 90 Posts