Explorer Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finally got some pictures of my explorer sport. sorry if they are crappy pics. its all covered with snow so here ya go:

Billet Grille and Clear Corners

Here's an underneath shot of the duals. I had to take my spare tire off but in March I am switching to single 2.5 inch pipe with 3" tip and putting spare back on.

Interior-5 speed manual

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
That's gotta be fun to drive in the snow. Cool!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to see another Sport!! And a 5 speed at that!! What color is it?

I think its the same color as yours is only mine looks darker in the pics cause theres no sun. i think it's medium willow green??

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Nice X!!! That's cool that it's a five-speed.

G

·
Sweet! Another look-a-like! They're all over the place here. I see probably around 5 on a consistant baisis. Lets see some clean shots too! I know its difficult this time of year.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Where you at in PA?

Looks good. Wish my X was a 5 Speed!

Technically I have a 5 speed, but it's stuck under a Cobra.

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
That would be awsome of the XP8 had a manual tranny.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where you at in PA?

Looks good. ?Wish my X was a 5 Speed!
?

Technically I have a 5 speed, but it's stuck under a Cobra.

I'm from Portage, PA. I don't know if you know where thats at. It's between Johnstown and Altoona. Thanks for the compliment also 8)

G

·
[..]

I'm from Portage, PA. ?I don't know if you know where thats at. ?It's between Johnstown and Altoona. Thanks for the compliment also 8)

hey man ur not to far off from me and Xplorer0395, we live near Indiana PA. cool man...
....and the x is sweet man, gotta love the 5 speed

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
wow thats pretty close. indiana is only like 45 minutes from where i'm at. i know a bunch of people that go to IUP. maybe i'll see you sometime.

G

·
yea man, i'm going up to pitt johnstown for college, hopefully, the contacted me and want more information on my seinor high grades, hopefully thats a good thing
:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts