Explorer Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flik's Turn

This is my 1999 Explorer Limited. This one came in the dark Metallic Blue. It also sported the 5.0 v8 and towing package. The truck was matched up witha unique trailer that you could say was made to the X. This is my favorite pic of it!

The truck showed from March 2001 to July 2002 @ Texas Heatwave where it was stolen and destroyed. Overall the truck took 57 titles in 33 shows. Many among the awards were for Texas State Championships, South Padre Spring Break Jam Championship, and a World Finals Point Champion at USACI World finals.

Trailer detail before

After first restoration:

Flik's Revenge!!

This is the 2002 Midnight Limited Explorer w/ v8. It features the dark accents in Leather and the Blackwood interior. So far the truck has taken many changes from this

to this:

in a matter of weeks after purchase. The interior was treated to the Alpine Multimedia and has a F1 Processor on tap.

Interior:

The mods are few at the moment, but there is a lot of time and a ton of moneyinto the quality and names of the products used. The truck has already competed in 5 events. One of which was a 1rst place win at Texas Showdown in Houston, Texas. :devilgrin:

Now that I have my bragg page out of the way! I have a lot of fun creating my rides. I have loved the Explorer for it's rare nature of being customized as opposed to the Chevy's with an overabundance of goodies. I have created this ride from what I like and only my influence. I have never done anything to please a crowd or to get attention. If it get's the attention than it is a sucessful mod overall. All in all, I like to appreciate and enjoy my taste in my Explorer.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
All this time I never realized that was your 99.8) I still have the Truckin's SUV mag that it was featured in. And also it had Toyos which helped me decide on buying some myself.
Your new X is also very bad @ss!!

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow I never knew that the '99 Limited was yours. I've seen it before. It was beautiful. To bad there are bastards that can't respect others property. But now you have Flik 2 to play with. Both Xs are/were beautiful. Keep up the great work on the new one!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts