Explorer Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a set of silver painted Eagle brand 17X9" rims with 255/60R17 Toyo Proxes S/T tires that have around 6000 miles on them. Asking $650 plus shipping.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry but I dont need a computer. I dont see why they wouldnt work on a 95. I think the tire size is better for youre year, I believe they wont rub with this size tire.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Sorry but I dont need a computer. I dont see why they wouldnt work on a 95. I think the tire size is better for youre year, I believe they wont rub with this size tire.
I can definitely confirm that they will NOT rub.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Damn it, thats the only way I can get some new rims is to trade my sweet ass laptop

Sell your laptop on eBay...then come back to Brad with cash.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yep it cost me $12 just to list my Pirellis for sale...only to not even use it for the sale :snipe:

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
I know it might seem wrong, but you can recoup some of that through shipping/handling fees. I do that for the Paypal fee. If it costs me $3.50 to ship something, I round it off to a nice even $5.00 or something along those lines.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Yea, I get overpriced for shipping all the time on ebay. I guess I cant always complain because the items are usually quite cheap

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Its a Compaq 722US 1.10 GHZ Duron with a intergrated 16 meg video card, DVD CDRW combo drive. JBL Pro speakers. 2 USB ports, S Video out. 14 inch screen. With a 3 year warrenty through sears for cleaning and if somtyhing goes wrong with it. I think its down to 2 years now

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
You might be able to get 600 for that. You should try to sell it. Even if you get 400 you still got most of price for the rims

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: For sale 17" Cobra R replicas with 255/60R17 Toyo P

Still for sale, $600 + shipping

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I'm trying to decide if I will buy these or not :roll: I know with these I will NOT have rubbing issues or need to run spacers, since it is a more narrow tire. And this is an excellent deal.

Out of curiosity how much would it be for shipping to 08527

·
Registered
7,812 Posts
Wow I really like those more than I used to. I guess I really didn't like the centercaps Rob had on his. No offense Rob.
If I had $600 I'd definately pick those up. And they have Proxes too. Nice!

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
If I wasn't closing on the house next week, these would already be on my X.

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: For sale 17" Cobra R replicas with 255/60R17 Toyo P

Sold

1 - 19 of 19 Posts