Explorer Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of practically brand new 22" Fusion wheels and tires. They measure 22X9.5 and have a 6 1/4 backspacing. Wheels are a 9 spoke chrome design. I have two sets of inserts for them one set is white and one is chrome. Tires are Nexen and are 265X35X22. Combo only a few months old no scratches or curb rash. $2000 I would prefer pick up but will ship for extra cash. You will probably be lookin at about $450-$500 for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add in the description besides the white I also have a second set of inserts that attach to the center caps to make the wheels all chrome. Which will match a lot more trucks than just the white. Also come with brand new lug nuts and locking key to protect from theft.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Those are some nice looking wheels too bad you're so far and I'm so broke or we could work something out. I am going to try to step into some 22's before the end of the year.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanx let me kno if you kno of anyone who is interested. They will be going on Ebay as well. Hopefully there gone before the end of the year but keep me in mind if not...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of practically brand new 22" Fusion wheels and tires. They measure 22X9.5 and have a 6 1/4 backspacing. Wheels are a 9 spoke chrome design. I have two sets of inserts for them one set is white and one is chrome. Tires are Nexen and are 265X35X22. Combo only a few months old no scratches or curb rash. $2000 I would prefer pick up but will ship for extra cash. You will probably be lookin at about $450-$500 for shipping.
I would love to buy 1 set of the Inserts(either color)...Qty 36
Fusion Onxy Plastic Inserts
David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts