Explorer Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of practically brand new 22" Fusion wheels and tires. They measure 22X9.5 and have a 6 1/4 backspacing. Wheels are a 9 spoke chrome design. I have two sets of inserts for them one set is white and one is chrome. Tires are Nexen and are 265X35X22. Combo only a few months old no scratches or curb rash. $2000 I would prefer pick up but will ship for extra cash. You will probably be lookin at about $450-$500 for shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add in the description besides the white I also have a second set of inserts that attach to the center caps to make the wheels all chrome. Which will match a lot more trucks than just the white. Also come with brand new lug nuts and locking key to protect from theft.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Those are some nice looking wheels too bad you're so far and I'm so broke or we could work something out. I am going to try to step into some 22's before the end of the year.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a set of practically brand new 22" Fusion wheels and tires. They measure 22X9.5 and have a 6 1/4 backspacing. Wheels are a 9 spoke chrome design. I have two sets of inserts for them one set is white and one is chrome. Tires are Nexen and are 265X35X22. Combo only a few months old no scratches or curb rash. $2000 I would prefer pick up but will ship for extra cash. You will probably be lookin at about $450-$500 for shipping.
I would love to buy 1 set of the Inserts(either color)...Qty 36
Fusion Onxy Plastic Inserts
David

1 - 5 of 5 Posts