Explorer Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
Yeah I bought that a couple months ago. It's real cool. Has a complete breakdown of features, etc. I also just bought this: Full 6 page official brochure. Can't wait to get that

·
Registered
384 Posts
That brochure you listed Jigglefly it comes from one of these book club things I have about a dozen the whole lot of like 1000 cars only cost 10.00 so this guy is capitalizing big time. They are 8x11 and go into a big three ring binder got the specs and engine info etc my favorite bieng the GMC Tyhpoon/Syclone's and let us not forget the Ford GT90 concept car.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
That brochure you listed Jigglefly it comes from one of these book club things I have about a dozen the whole lot of like 1000 cars only cost 10.00 so this guy is capitalizing big time. ?They are 8x11 and go into a big three ring binder got the specs and engine info etc my favorite bieng the GMC Tyhpoon/Syclone's and let us not forget the Ford GT90 concept car.
Yeah I used to have a TON of other cars in that style brochure. I have no idea where I got them from though nor what exact ones I had; this was from years ago.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Yeah I bought that a couple months ago. It's real cool. Has a complete breakdown of features, etc. I also just bought this: Full 6 page official brochure. Can't wait to get that
LOL, Rob. I was going to bid on it but I noticed the high bidder was you so I decided to be a nice guy and let ya have it.
You should take some pics of it. I wish the seller would have shown the inside.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
LOL, Rob. I was going to bid on it but I noticed the high bidder was you so I decided to be a nice guy and let ya have it.
You should take some pics of it. I wish the seller would have shown the inside.
Don't worry, I will be scanning the entire brochure and placing it online...oh and also..thanks! LOL

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had no idea where it came from, how much they were. I was just trying to do a collector a favor. It is not me, that's for sure. Anytime I see something of Saleens I try and post. I saw those sway bars in the package, but the price is a little too high. Besides, does 1 sway bar fit all those years models? They listed from 94-01 I believe, I could be wrong, just trying to remember what I saw and read.

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
I had no idea where it came from, how much they were. I was just trying to do a collector a favor. It is not me, that's for sure. Anytime I see something of Saleens I try and post. I saw those sway bars in the package, but the price is a little too high. Besides, does 1 sway bar fit all those years models? They listed from 94-01 I believe, I could be wrong, just trying to remember what I saw and read.
The Saleen XP8 rear sway bar is compatible with all 95-01 4-door Explorers, and 95-03 Sports.

You're right, the current auction for the XP8 rear sway bar is too high. The EE rear sway bar can be purchased cheaper then that went for and its marginally better than the Saleen rear sway bar, so it would make sense to just get the EE one. Oh well...

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
[..]

Don't worry, I will be scanning the entire brochure and placing it online...oh and also..thanks! LOL
No prob

Cool, cant wait to see it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts