Explorer Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a set of (5) 16" wheels with 4 center caps that came off of a 98 Grand Marquis, 4 of the wheels have been professionaly reconditioned by Transwheel and have never been mounted since they were redone. 1 wheel is in original used condition (great for a spare tire) I had these on my 00 Mountaineer, they fit fine but they will only fit the 4x4 (without the front hub) the centers are small and will not fit rear wheel drives. Asking $450 for the set of 5 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Hmmm, that might look good on my parents' Lexus, unless it has a different bolt pattern. They really need better rims and thats what they want, something not chrome and with spokes. Ill have to show them this

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I dont know if they would fit on a Lexus but this pic doesnt do the justice. They are machined on the edge and the spoke part is painted silver met. They looked great when I had them on my Mountaineer, I used the stock 16" tires on there.

·
Registered
3,493 Posts
Re: Ford/Mercury 96-01 16" wheels

I asked my dad if he liked and he didnt. Why, I dont know, I think they would look pretty good

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know everyone wanted to buy these pimp wheels but they are finally SOLD

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think they have the Crown Victoria, thats what they came off of, I wish my old computer didnt crash, I had pics of those wheels on my Mountaineer, it looked so good with them on there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts