1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Is graphite the lighter gray?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Susie, you asked about it first, so I would defer to you, but if you don't want it, I'll buy it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This cargo cover is in graphite and in like new condition! ?Asking $45.00, please email me at [email protected]. ?Shipping is not included.

I will take a pic tonight and email to you. Yes, its light gray color. Pretty nice cargo cover that is made from "pleather" aka vinyl with a rigid housing.

Please send me an email directly to [email protected] and a picture be sent in reply.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Mine's midnight gray, too, but I have rationalized that everything above the level of the window sills is light gray, and the lighter cover color will also help keep whatever's under it cooler.

I have flexible standards when there's a bunch of money to be saved!!

·
Registered
6,041 Posts
Yep, they are the same color, I have found out when I ordered my console lid and door trim panle arm rests, the seats that I just got are the midnight grey, the colors are very close, as for the headliner it is alot lighter, the seats that I just got are midnight grey and the centers are light grey, my carpet is graphite, the colors are pretty close to the same

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Midnight Gray and Midnight Black aren't the same color are they....I mean my interior is black

Midnight Gray is... Light Black

Yup, same difference. Did yours actually say "Midnight Black" on the window sticker? Mine said "Midnight Gray", but it sure looks black. There were only two interiors for our model, this one and the tan. It makes it really confusing trying to get parts - floor mats are "Dark Graphite", the console lid is "Black", but mine is actually a little lighter than the seats (probably because I've used leather conditioner on the seats a few times)

Anyway, my Midnight Gray and your Midnight Black are the same very dark color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts